Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

All The Things!!!!

HI!!!!! :D

Happiness overload.

Oh yes.

SO. I have not blogged in a really long time, partly due to computer issues, and before that, lack of things to write about.

But in the time that I have not been able to blog, I have had so many things to write about, I don't think I will remember them all.

The first one that I'll mention happened yesterday, and this is just one of those kinds of moments that I think I have shared before and most Christians reading this will recognize. I was really having a bad day. I'm not going to share exactly why, but I felt really upset, and I was trying to do good and be...good, I guess. But everything was just failing and I felt like it was my fault and I just couldn't do anything right.

As I mentioned before, my computer has not been working, so as I was pretty much at my wit's end, I was finally able to get on Facebook and the first thing I read was, "I wish I could express how good God is."

I knew I needed to be reminded. I know He is good all the time but sometimes He feels a million miles away, so I read on.

There was more about how good He is, but what really spoke to me was the verse,

Keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking deceit. Turn away from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it. The eyes of the Lord are toward the righteous and his ears toward their cry. The face of the Lord is against those who do evil, to cut off the memory of them from the earth. When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.  (Psalm 34:13-18)

Oh man.

I would not call myself righteous by definition, but the bible says that I am righteous. Abraham was called righteous because of his faith, and God calls me righteous for the same reason. So I believe that God put this verse there at that time for me to read, because He knew I needed to be reminded that His eyes are toward me and He hears my cry, when I cried for help He heard me, and He will deliver me from my troubles. He is near to me and He will save me.

Ahhhhhh........

Anyways, so that was the first thing. This is going to be a long post, sorry guys. :P

The second thing is this, does anyone remember my post from November called A Day To Remember? It was about my sister who had a miscarriage. Since then she is pregnant again, this time with TWINS! 

But there is a problem. She has a negative blood type and her husband is positive, that means that the babies have a 50/50 chance of getting either positive or negative. So if she happens to be carrying a positive baby, her body can develop antibodies which can potentially attack the baby. You are supposed to get a shot to prevent them from forming if you are a negative blood type.

We didn't know this at first, so during her first pregnancy that is what happened.

Once they develop though, there is no getting rid of them, they are there to stay, and will be a danger to all future pregnancies. They can't shrink either, they only grow. It is scientifically impossible for them to go away.

But we believe in miracles. :)

At our prayer meeting at church, we have been praying for these babies, and we have been praying the impossible, that the antibodies will disappear.

A few weeks later my sister came home from her midwife appointment to report that her midwife was astonished to find that they had shrunk. They were so small they were barely traceable, and she really didn't know whether to worry about them or not.

We didn't stop praying though, we kept praying that they would go away completely, and as of a few weeks ago, they are GONE.

Completely. Disappeared.

HALLELUJAH!! :D

AND, if you want more miracles, read this earlier post if you haven't already, So Strong, and then check out what is happening with these twins, https://www.facebook.com/senntwins

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment