Lots has happened the past week, we've been keeping busy with all of the usual things, but I'll skip the boring details and just tell you about the fun stuff.
First of all, our teacher decided to put all three of us through an exam! Ahh!!
We just started learning the syllabus four weeks ago, I just started pointe four weeks ago, and we're preparing for a major exam as well as a Christmas production. Sound like a lot? It is. My poor muscles.
In all seriousness though, I love it, as challenging as it is.
We just found out our exam dates a few days ago, Anna and Tabithah's exam was this morning, and I will be taking mine on Monday. Prayers are appreciated.
Despite all of the craziness, we still manage to have time for fun things, so we all went to the Toronto Zoo on Tuesday!
None of the three of us had ever been to a zoo, so it was a fun first experience. And we got Beavertails, also a first. Definitely not the last time. :D
Baby pandas!
My sisters being a couple of show-offs. I mean, you can't see a canoe and not do the splits in it, right?
As the title suggests, I am going to post again tomorrow for this week, because I had a really awesome thought, more along the lines of my usual blog posts, that I want to share.
I hope you're as excited to read it as I am to post it!





No comments:
Post a Comment