Hallo again!
I have been meaning to make blogging a weekly thing, but I don't want to blog if I have nothing special to blog about, so I have not done it for the past...about 13 days. I apologize.
BUT.
I believe that there was a reason I felt no strong urge to post earlier, and the reason has just revealed itself now.
Please, anyone who reads this, share it on Facebook, tell your friends about, get the word around.
We have just been made aware that one of our family's friends from a long time ago just gave birth to twins at 24 WEEK AND 4 DAYS.
They weigh only about 1 pound each, (a little over a pound I think, I don't know the exact weight) and have only 20% chance of survival.
The mother's name is Naomi Senn and the babies are Malachi and Ellanie. The Senns also have a little boy.
Naomi has left the hospital for the night leaving the babies in the care of the doctors and nurses, and will be going back tomorrow, please pray that these twins will be alive and breathing when she gets back!
Also that there will be complete healing and normal development in their bodies, as, were they to survive, this situation could cause damage in a number of ways physically.
If you want to find out more about them, look at their Facebook page Here.
As I heard about this I was just in awe at how these babies are so strong. They are so tiny, and can barely breath, yet, without any real reason in their minds, they struggle and are still alive.
Praise God for these tiny lives! Praise God for His ability to make something SO small be SO strong! They are so precious to Him, and I don't think He would ever want them to suffer. Your prayers are really appreciated.
Before I formed thee in the
belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I
sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. (Jeremiah 1:5)
What a sweet story to help us to be aware of the stressful time your friends are going through. We pray God's perfect blessing on them.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your prayers. :)
Delete